Skibladner is open for all types of groups, festive occasions and reservations.
The charter season begins at the end of May, and continues until the start of the timetabled season around June 23. The charter season also continues after mid-August.
Examples of charter voyages:
- Weddings, birthdays, confirmation parties
- Trips for employees, team-building, work gatherings
- Networking with customers and contacts
- VIP trips
The ship’s saloons make it possible to serve from 10 to 110 people dining at the same time, or buffets of up to 200 people—formal or informal, on deck, below deck, with or without music—the choice is yours. You can also reserve individual saloons or if you prefer, the whole vessel. It’s hard to imagine a better break from everyday stress and routines!
Please contact the Skibladner marketing manager to discuss your specific requirements.
Facts about Charter:
• The usual port of departure is Gjøvik, but the ship can also be chartered from Hamar, Evjua, Kapp, Brumunddal, Atlungstad, Moelv, Nes and Lillehammer by agreement
• The public timetabled season for the public is from approx. end of June to mid-August (there is limited access to charter the ship during this period)
• The restaurant manager will be delighted to compose a menu for you — please contact the Skibladner booking office
• Possibility of buffet service (eg shellfish buffet, shrimps, canapés etc.)
• Music: we can arrange musical entertainment for all tastes
• Fully licenced for serving drinks